350 380 450 560 SL Catalog
350 380 450 560 SL
The car covered in this section of the site is referred to as the 107 chassis. The 107 number and
the overall look were among the few things which remained the same during the production run from
1971 to 1989. We have chosen to concentrate on the U.S. models (350, 450, 380, 560SL) but can also
provide for the "European" models (280, 300, 420, 500SL).
Our part numbers indicate the table and illustration number taken from the parts book and microfiche for the 107 chassis. The changes made from the earliest 350SL to the last 560SL are covered by adding A, B, etc. to that number. An (L/R) indicates that the price is the same for left and right but the parts are different. The description columns are often general but will help in deciding what you need. Many listings are not illustrated and some illustrations are not listed. Please ask if you do not see what you are looking for.
Bud's Benz can now accept PayPal for all online orders! Just request it in the additional notes section of your order.
- A - Maintenance: Tune Up, Filters, Cooling, Fuel related & Electrical, Engine Mounts
- B - Brakes
- C - Front Suspension, Steering
- D - Rear Axle, Drive Shaft
- E - Body Sheet Metal
- F - Body Floor
- G - Rubber Seals
- H - Chrome
- I - Bumpers
- J - Miscellaneous / Radio / Antenna
- K - Doors
- L - Tops
- M-N - Dashboard, Switches, Controls
- O - Head Lights, Tail Lights, Interior
- P - Climate Control / Air conditioning / Heater
- Q - Wipers, Washers
- R - Upholstery / Canvas top/ Seats/ Seatbelts, Door panels and more...
- U - Exhaust