- A - Engine Components
- B - Engine Electrical / Tune up
- C - Exhaust / Intake / Cooling
- D - Carburetion / Fuel Components / Engine Oil / Lubrication
- E - Front Suspension / Subframe / Steering / Pedal Linkage
- F - Transmission / Clutch / Drive Shaft / Rear Suspension & Axle
- G - Brakes Front / Rear
- H - Floor & Frame Components
- I - Body Sheet Metal / Windshield / Misc. Hood Components
- J - Bumpers / Exterior Chrome / Seals
- K - Door Components
- L - Hardtop / Convertible Top
- M - Interior / Dash Components / Steering / Seating
- N - Upholstery / Misc. Interior Pieces
- O - Lighting / Washer System
- P - Heater System
- Q - Rubber Parts
230 250 280 SL
- A - Engine
- B - Electrical, Ignition
- C - Maintenance
- D - Fuel
- E - Oil
- F - Cooling
- G - Exhaust, Intake
- H - Transmission, Clutch
- I - Rear Axle, Drive Shaft, Wheels
- J - Front Suspension, Steering
- K - Brakes
- L - Body Sheet Metal
- M - Body Floor
- N - Miscellaneous
- O - Rubber Seals
- P - Chrome Trim & Misc attaching exterior Parts
- Q - Chrome Exterior Moldings, clips and attaching hardware
- R - Doors
- S - Tops
- T - Dash
- U - Interior Pieces
- V - Upholstery
- W - Lighting & Switches
- X - Heater
- Y - Wiper - Washer
- Z - Air Conditioning
- AA - Decals
350 380 450 560 SL
- A - Maintenance
- B - Brakes
- C - Front Suspension, Steering
- D - Rear Axle, Drive Shaft
- E - Body
- F - Body Floor
- G - Rubber Seals
- H - Chrome
- I - Bumpers
- J - Miscellaneous
- K - Doors
- L - Tops
- M-N - Dashboard, Switches, Controls
- O - Head Lights, Tail Lights, Interior
- P - Climate Control
- Q - Wipers, Washers
- R - Upholstery
- T - CoverCraft
My Shopping Cart
Pay My Invoice
- Cars For Sale
Cars for Sale
190SL Red 1962
Very nice (Driver) 190SL.
I am assisting in the sale of this 190SL.
The following description is from the lady who owns the car....
"I want my vehicle running 100% for a new buyer. I am a mechanics daughter and I know the importance of a well running vehicle.
All service records will be provided.
My husband bought the 190SL in 1985 as an engagement present to me. He purchased the car from a collector in the Nashville area.
The previous owner bought the car in 1977, and to my limited knowledge, he restored the car during his ownership."
I have an invoice which is attached with the pictures of the car that shows a recent mechanical repairs. This car runs and drives great.
The pictures I have for the listing are very detailed, and show the cars condition.
I have more pictures of the car, and will post them tis week.
If I can help or answer other questions, just let me know...Thanks, David
**Click on the link to Hemming Motor News to view this car**